Invicta Gas Showrooms take gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections. In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent either part or all of a property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate to this effect.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
• Check appliance for gas tightness
• Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
• Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturer’s guidelines
• Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
• Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
• Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
• Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets
• Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible