Boiler Servicing & Repairs
No matter what type of boiler your household has our team of experts can quickly diagnose and repair your boiler using quality components and parts, all work is covered with a 30 day guarantee. For many parts the guarantee is much longer. Please ask at the time of ordering.
All gas appliances require an annual service we can ensure that your current system is operating to peak performance, ensure against Carbon Monoxide leaks and prolong its lifespan. Regular maintenance can also help prevent a system breakdown which can be expensive and never welcome.
Our Worcester Accredited, Gas Safe Registered engineers will give you the assurance you will receive quality workmanship.
Gas Appliance Service from £80.00
– Seasonal Discounts May Apply
Typical Boiler Servicing includes
A visual Inspection on the Boiler
– visual Inspection on the Flame picture
– Inspection of the Flue
– Flue analysis Test
– Operating Pressure/ Heat Input check
– Inspection on working order of Safety Devices ie Lockout and Pressure Relief valve.
– Spillage Test on Case Seals
– Removal of Case
– Inspection of Boiler components
– Emptying of Condensate Trap (where applicable)
– Faulty parts diagnosis
– Firing of Boiler to check its working after the service
– where applicable Boiler parts cleaned/replaced
– Topping up of pressure (where applicable)
– Inhibitor Levels Check (Done every 5 years)
– Emptying of System filtration Device (if Installed on system)
– Carbon Monoxide alarm Check if present. Required in tenanted Properties.